Why are deez nuts® axle nuts the best?
12 Point No Scratch
- All 6 point anodized aluminum nuts get scratched very easily.
- Our 12 point design eliminates contact to the Color Anodized area for a no scratch installation.
- Requires a 12 Point socket or wrench
- Deez Nuts® engraving on one side and Billet BMX® engraving on the other
- Our logo Guarantees High Quality BMX parts and Components
- Deez Nuts® is an official Trademark of Billet BMX®
- Our integrated washer sits on a flange on the bottom of the nut so it is perfectly centered
7075 T6 ALUMINUM
- CNC Machined from Billet 7075 T6 Aluminum
- High Strength and Super Light Weight
- Aluminum will not Rust like steel or chromoly axle nuts.
- Match your bikes Color scheme for that show look!
- Multiple Anodized Colors
- Chrome and Oil Slick
We have all the Popular Sizes!
- 3/8"-24tpi (coming soon)
- 10x1mm (coming soon)
Tired of Scratching your Nuts? I know I am! Well, BILLET BMX has the solution for you with Deez Nuts™ 7075 Billet Aluminum Anodized Axle Nuts with 12 point No Scratch.
All 6 point anodized aluminum nuts get scratched very easily, sometimes even on the fist install. Our 12 point design eliminates contact to the Color Anodized area for a no scratch installation. The socket or wrench teeth only contact Deez Nuts™ in each 12 point negative valley. You can install and remove them multiple times with no scratching due to this design. Upgrade your Bikes Hardware with the Best and Demand Deez Nutz™ by BILLET BMX.
BILLET BMX Deez Nuts™ 12 Point Axle Nuts 3/8 Inch -26 tpi. 12 point No Scratch installation. These are made from 7075 T6 aluminum that are fully CNC machined. The CNC parts are Anodized for shinny appearance and corrosion resistance. They are finished with BILLET BMX signature Laser engraving for high end detail.
- Version 2.0 w/ Deez Nuts™ Engraving
- 3/8"-26 tpi
- 15mm 12 point socket required for installation
- 12 Point No Scratch Installation
- 7075 T6 Aluminum Full CNC
- Anodized in Multiple Color Options
- Laser Engraved
- Deez Nuts™ is a Trademark of Billet BMX™
- Patent Pending
- Sold as 2 Pack (2 Nuts Total)
I wanted a little more jazz rather than a regular axel nut provided without going overboard. These are a perfect fit. Got chrome for my 87 GT Performer light blue(maui) 100% Recommended
Great product! Awesome addition to any build! Look forward to getting another order for my next build! Thank you for the great product and service.
I bought 2 sets in pink to accent my NOS 2021 Fairdale Flyer. They look great and are lighter than the steel nuts it came with! Came with a couple of stickers, one is small enough to put on my frame tube to rep Deez Nuts!
Very unique item. I custom build vintage bmx bikes and I have used them for the bikes I build. It gives it a much better look and it stands out from the rest. I recommend if you want it you should get it.
I wanted to give it a super 10 stars but it doesn't let me
Looks really good and feels very strong and safe you guys really rock 🤟🏻
TRUSTED AND DESIGNED FOR THE PROS
bike Parts & Clothing
Billet BMX has you covered with High End BMX Bike Parts & Clothing. Match your Bike in Style with a T-Shirt, Hoodie and Snapback Hat.